Tradebe operates a modern fleet of over 140 purpose built ADR vehicles for safe and reliable hazardous waste collections. We provide compliant bulk tanker, drummed and packaged waste collection.
Our network of transfer stations allows us to offer a hazardous waste collection service to businesses across the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland).
With suitable licensed facilities throughout the UK, it is important that together we assess the most appropriate and cost effective method of hazardous waste collection for your needs.
Our Tradebe Transport Services are able to provide a number of options for hazardous waste collection, whether it be liquid, solid, packaged, we provide reliable, cost effective and environmentally friendly services.
Vehicles available include, but are not limited to:
- Curtain Sided Articulated Vehicles including forklift
- Articulated & 8 wheel Tipper Vehicles
- Box vans
- Acid and Petroleum Regulated tankers
Types of Hazardous Waste Collected?
We collect all types of hazardous waste, including, but not limited to:
- Paints, inks, adhesives, coatings, thinners
- Tank bottoms, oil sludges, maching sludges
- Pesticides, herbicides, insecticides
- Acids, bases, bleach
- Filter cakes, degreasing waste, etching waste
- Anatomical, sharps, pharmaceutical, offensive
All our hazardous waste collection drivers are ADR certified and continually trained by our Transport Manager. Our drivers are fully trained in other important aspects of their role including wearing appropriate PPE, signing consignment notes, waste types, loading and offloading vehicles and minimal disruption.
Arranging a Hazardous Waste Collection
The information required to place a collection with Tradebe include:
- Description(s) of waste being collected
- Quantity/volume of waste
- How the waste is contained
- Full address of waste collection
We aim to provide you with hassle free hazardous waste collection services to businesses across the UK.