TRADEBE is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste.
- Providing environmental services since 1983 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste.
- Serving various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more.
- Commited to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage.
- Waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector.
- Managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2.100 employees worldwide.
- Annualized revenues in excess of 455M€
- In 2013, we began diversifying into the hydrocarbon storage business with the creation of the first Tradebe terminal in the Port of Barcelona. This cutting-edge terminal was built and designed around 3 basic principles: speed, flexibility and optimized mixing systems.
To become the leading hazardous waste management company in all markets served. We provide flexible, innovative and technologically driven solutions for the processing and recovery of hazardous and non hazardous waste. Our experienced team, combined with our advanced technologies, gives us the ability to provide innovative treatment and recycling solutions.