Hazardous Waste Carriers Licence


Hazardous Waste Carriers Licence

Right text

Hazardous Waste Carriers Licence

It is a legal requirement to register with a local authority if your company transports, buys, sells or disposes of your waste or someone elses.

Tradebe sites are registered waste carriers with the appropropriate local environmental authorities:

  • Environment Agency - England
  • Natural Resource Wales - Wales
  • Scottish Environmental Protection Agency - SEPA

Download Waste Carries Licences

Click on the links below to download the latest waste carriers licence in .PDF. To view the documents, please ensure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader.